en - Re: [sympa-users] I'm getting lots of "Failed to perform scenario condition" messages

  • From: Erik Olson <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] I'm getting lots of "Failed to perform scenario condition" messages
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 09:28:40 -0800

I grepped for "is_bcc" in ~sympa/bin and discovered there are two different Scenario.pm files, one in the bin directory (with a date of 2016), and one in a Sympa subdirectory with a different date. In fact, there appear to be multiple files that exist in different directories.  Now wondering if they got moved but the upgrade script is not deleting the old files.

<deleting a bunch of old files later... That seems to be a red herring.>

Not exactly which files to post.  ~sympa/bin/Sympa/Scenario.pm is identical to the file in the 6.2.52 distribution, as is default/scenari/send.public_nobcc

One new clue is that this only happens as I am using the sympa web interface, browsing from page to page.  Each new page causes another round of these error messages.  The log confirms, as they are all coming from the wwsympa process.

Jan  8 09:01:04 pulcher wwsympa[2468]: err main::#1576 > main::check_param_out#2845 > Sympa::Scenario::authz#433 Error in scenario Sympa::Scenario <send.public_nobcc;/home/sympa/default/scenari/send.public_nobcc>, context Sympa::List <address@concealed>: (Missing parameter 'is_bcc' at (eval 449) line 6.#012)

Thanks for any insight!

  - Erik