en - Re: [sympa-users] Managing lists from config files

  • From: Kazim Koybasi <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Managing lists from config files
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:19:51 +0300

Hello,
Thank you for information. I made a conf mistake so I could not analyse the results correctly. In conclusion only owner and editors are not managed by config file in latest version of sympa.

Best regards.

20 Kas 2019 Çar 12:42 tarihinde Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <address@concealed> şunu yazdı:
On 11/18/19 4:27 PM, Kazim Koybasi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We will upgrade Sympa to version 6.2.48. Now  we are using version 6.1.20 and managing sympa lists mostly from config
> file. We are aware of that new version of sympa have different features. When I try to create a list from xml file it
> does not add created list in sympa aliases. I can not change list_conifg properties from config file also. Are there any
> recommendation about managing lists from config file . Which features are changeable from config file which are not?
> Which features are deprecated?

Hello Kazim,

as far as I know you can change the config file on disk and the changes will show up in the web interface afterwards.

In comparison to 6.1.20 we don't store owners and editors any more in the config file, it turned out to be to
complicated to manage otherwise.

Regards
          Racke

Debian and Sympa administration. Provisioning with Ansible.