en - [sympa-users] No date header in messages posted directly from the sympa web site

  • From: Thomas Scheffczyk <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] No date header in messages posted directly from the sympa web site
  • Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 13:24:19 +0100

Hi,

at least in my sympa 6.2.44 instance messages posted directly from the sympa web site do not contain a date header. These messages will be delivered and also transferred to the archive, but they are not included in queries using the script latest_arc, e.g.

https://lists.uni-mainz.de/sympa/latest_arc/ls-leisen?count=10

(This list contains only public information so it's safe to use it as an example here)

Editing a message and insert a the header manually, e.g.

Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 11:11:11 +0000

and rebuilding the archive solves the issue.

I'm not sure if not including a date header is a bug or caused by me (perhaps by a configuration directive like timezone not set), so I would be grateful for any hint before I report a bug on GitHub.

Thank you in advance and best regards

Thomas

Mail  address@concealed  Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz
Tel.  +49 6131 39 26399               Zentrum für Datenverarbeitung
GnuPG B84D 8BE9 6F5C A832 60A2        Anselm-Franz-von-Bentzel-Weg 12
      41C0 C483 76EB AA49 FA72        55128 Mainz

  • [sympa-users] No date header in messages posted directly from the sympa web site, Thomas Scheffczyk, 11/06/2019