en - [sympa-users] URL mode

  • From: "Lorenz, Sabine (SCC)" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] URL mode
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 10:30:38 +0000

Hi all,

I received this e-mail from the list address@concealed, where I
am registered with the option urlize.

Apparently the URL mode does not work correctly, because neither of the two
links given in the mail works correctly.

Neither the link given in the text of the mail nor the link contained in the
attachment of the mail can be called up:
https://listes.renater.fr/sympa/attach/sympa-users/CY4PR1101MB2231B8AB426DCACE1445FD90B5920%40CY4PR1101MB2231.namprd11.prod.outlook.
com/msg.0.bin
https://listes.renater.fr/sympa/attach/sympa-users/CY4PR1101MB2231B8AB426DCACE1445FD90B5920%40CY4PR1101MB2231.namprd11.prod.outlook.
com/my.cnf-MySQL%2520config%2520optimized%2520for%2520Sympa.pdf

Both links provide error messages.
We also have this problem on our mailing list server (Sympa 6.2.16). Since
the problem also occurs with your own mailing list, it
seems to be a general problem and not a problem with our Sympa instance.
Does anyone have an idea how to fix this problem or is the problem known?
Or should I report the problem as a bug in Github?

Best regards,
Sabine Lorenz