en - Re: [sympa-users] Slowness at sympa web interface

  • From: Kazim Koybasi <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Slowness at sympa web interface
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 22:04:46 +0300

Hello Steve,

Thanks for informations. I set slow query parameters in mysql to detect slow queries but nothing is written in log. Our database not contain all information so I doubt that the reason is slow queries. . Can you explain that how we can create index in database about sympa list names?  I do not understand meaning of index creation in database . We also have external database resources which feeds our list content. I suspect from them. Do you have any other advise for solution.

Best Regards.