en - [sympa-users] sympa.pl script for importing roles (owner, members) not working

  • From: "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa.pl script for importing roles (owner, members) not working
  • Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 14:52:51 +0200

Dear All,

I've updated from 6.2.40 to 6.2.48 switching to epel repo and before the update on a developing instance (which every night imports archives and list_data dirs from a production instance in view of a migration; virtual domains configuration) I used the command:

sympa.pl --import_users --list=list@domain --roles=owner (member)

to import owners and members on the new instance;

I create the member.dump from subscribers.db.dump (6.2.9) copying it and owner.dump from config (6.2.9) by:

sed -n '/^owner/,/^$/p' config > owner.dump

now when I log to the web dashboard I see the lists when I sort them (View Lists sorted by Creation Date) but if I click on one of them I see it's in error state (configuration error) and sympa.log says

err main::#372 > Sympa::List::new#418 The list "list" has got no owner defined
err main::#372 > Sympa::List::new#420 > Sympa::List::set_status_error_config#462 The list Sympa::List <list@domain> is set in status error_config: no_owner_defined()

even when I try a

sympa.pl --import_users --list=list@domain --roles=owner I get the same error

Can I manage to import users in another way? At the moment I have the 6.2.9 database but I see that the structure (tables, etc.) is different and I do not know how I could do it.

thank you
regards
Stefano

  • [sympa-users] sympa.pl script for importing roles (owner, members) not working, stefano.antonelli@cnaf, 10/14/2019