en - Re: [sympa-users] 6.2.46 issue with oracle data sources?

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Matthew Goebel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] 6.2.46 issue with oracle data sources?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 10:46:58 +0900

Hi Matthew,

2019/09/25 1:21、Matthew Goebel <address@concealed>のメール:

Hey,

  Upgraded a test box from 6.2.44 this morning and now my test list for checking
oracle include functionality is reporting :

2019-09-24T12:06:20.051963-04:00 koopa task_manager[6279]: info Sympa::Request::Handler::include::_twist() Sympa::Request <action="include;context=address@concealed;role=member>: 0 included, 0 deleted, 0 updated

Even though I changed the SQL to include another 100 new users?
Anyone else notice this or something just goofy on my end?
I'm still tracing down the new include code.

The word “included” is inaccurate: It tells the number of _additionally_ included users by each synchronization (i.e. “include” action).

- At first, check if your SQL query will give what you want: You may run the query using such as sqlplus and confirm it works as expected.

- Several similar lines may be seen in the log. Check if new users have been added just after change of SQL query, and since then, no users haven’t been added/deleted.

- Check if existing users has _not_ been deleted by synchronization: If possible, check the content of subscriber_table.  If users were deleted _unexpectedly_, please submit the new issue on GH site: https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues

Regards,
— Soji

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...