en - Re: [sympa-users] 6.2.46 issue with oracle data sources?

  • From: Matthew Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] 6.2.46 issue with oracle data sources?
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 14:33:29 -0400

Also seeing the following message when I try to change a list setting through the
web interface...

 User address@concealed has encountered an internal server error
(Web interface - ACTION: Command process - LIST:
address@concealed):

Failed to include list admins for list 'matt-employees'

-----

This upgrade created a bunch of new tables, could some trouble with those be causing one or both of these issues?

Thanks,
Matt