en - RE: [sympa-users] Ubuntu 18.04 Installation

  • From: Nico Lambrechts <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: RE: [sympa-users] Ubuntu 18.04 Installation
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 12:03:54 +0000

Using URL https://sympa-community.github.io/manual/install/configure-http-server.html

I cannot find the WWSYmpa and FastCGI.service files on my system.

Sympa-httpd does is not found when I sun apt-get install sympa-httpd

I am not sure what location $PIDDIR and $STATICDIR is referinging on my server?

I accept the config below should be done in the /etc/apache/sites-available/sympa.conf file?

Therefter I would need to run a2ensite sympa.conf to enable the site?

Please excuse if these questions I have is basic – I am not very fluent in Linux.

Regards,

Nico Lambrechts