en - [sympa-users] Problem with soap method add ou del

  • From: Masson Christophe <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Problem with soap method add ou del
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 17:45:47 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am looking to use the soap interface to add subscribers (add function) and I come across the following message sent back by the server .

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught SoapFault exception: [soap:Server] bug in logic. Ask developer at /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa/Spindle/AuthorizeRequest.pm line 67.

my $context = $self->{scenario_context}        or die 'bug in logic. Ask developer'

I have the same problem with the del method.

At the opposite, no worries to use subscribe or review method.

I use the sympa version 6.2.24~dfsg-1 (ubuntu 18.04)

Here is my code

$soapServerWsdl = 'https://listes.enssat.fr/wws/wsdl';
$soapclient = new SoapClient($soapServerWsdl);
$res = $soapclient->authenticateRemoteAppAndRun('foo_proxy','<password>',
                                          'address@concealed,'add',
                                       array('address@concealed','address@concealed'));
var_dump($res);

Has anyone a idea of my mistake

Best regards

Christophe

--
Christophe MASSON
Responsable Service Technique Université de Rennes1/ENSSAT/STE