en - Re: [sympa-users] flush a mail in /home/sympa/spool/auth

  • From: "stefano.antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: David Verdin <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] flush a mail in /home/sympa/spool/auth
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 14:06:22 +0100

Hi David,

thank you;

at the moment it's public (send public) or at least I've set it like that;

I'm afraid that it was privateorpublickey because I saw this from old config files (send privateorpublickey) and the owner of the list changed to public without saving the modified configuration (I've not checked before applying the modification so I'm not sure about this)

> also, do ou have an include.send.header scenario applied to all your lists?

no; there are virtual domains and each list is configured by list owner (this is the first time I see this problem related to a list)

thank you
cheers
stefano