en - Re: [sympa-users] Automated Response to a list ?

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Automated Response to a list ?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 18:28:53 +0900

Hi Patrick,

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 04:01:17 +0100
<address@concealed> wrote:

> We're running Sympa 6.1.22. For one of our lists, an automated response
> (whenever someone mails the list) has been requested - for example:
>
> "Thank you for your email. Any upcoming events must be submitted first in
> the
> online events portal. Once an event is published on the portal, it will
> automatically be displayed on the organisation website, and then included in
> the relevant events newsletter."
>
> This message should be sent only to the person who emailed the list (of
> which
> they will not normally be a member).
>
> Is this possible ? If so how ??

Recently I wrote a small message hook for our customer.

I submitted it as a PR to contribute it to sympa-contrib:
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa-contribs/pull/9

See description for details: https://git.io/fjfW8

However, it is not applicable to 6.1.x or earlier.

Regards,
-- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン