en - [sympa-users] Automated Response to a list ?

  • From: <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Automated Response to a list ?

We're running Sympa 6.1.22. For one of our lists, an automated response
(whenever someone mails the list) has been requested - for example:

"Thank you for your email. Any upcoming events must be submitted first in the
online events portal. Once an event is published on the portal, it will
automatically be displayed on the organisation website, and then included in
the relevant events newsletter."

This message should be sent only to the person who emailed the list (of which
they will not normally be a member).

Is this possible ? If so how ??

Thank you

Patrick