en - Re: [sympa-users] Trying to figure out why mod_fcgid and apache keep locking up...

  • From: Matthew Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>
  • Cc: David Verdin <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Trying to figure out why mod_fcgid and apache keep locking up...
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 13:48:57 -0500

This does in fact appear to have solved my apache fcgid issues.

Thanks,
Matt

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 10:34 AM Matt Goebel <address@concealed> wrote:

Thanks!

I've worked this out on my test box, and will roll it out on one
of our prod boxes and hopefull ( finger crossed ) my apache issues
will no longer be around to vex me. :)

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...