en - [sympa-users] Anyone using VOOT ?

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Anyone using VOOT ?
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 17:38:55 +0100

Dear all,

The Sympa developers are currently wondering whether support for VOOT data sources should be maintained. It is a way to provision lists using queries to opensocial servers, with Oauth authorization.

Actually, there is a pull request to remove it.

I don't use it personnally so I just asked to postpone removal until the community has been consulted.

So if you use it, or see something that could be interesting in it for Sympa, please give feedback on the PR page: https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/pull/550

Best regards,

David

--
"Mieux vaut viser la perfection et la rater que viser la médiocrité et
l'atteindre."

  • [sympa-users] Anyone using VOOT ?, David Verdin, 02/07/2019