en - [sympa-users] Mail editor to send beautiful newsletters

  • From: Mathieu Jourdan <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Mail editor to send beautiful newsletters
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 22:04:47 +0100

Hi Sympa Users!

On one hand, people subscribed to sympa lists generally receive ugly
emails. On the other hand, people willing to create lists tend to prefer
to use proprietary services like mailjet and mailchimp.

No free software I am aware of can compete with those.

So I described here on Github[1] how we could make the newsletters
delivered by Sympa look nice and engaging.

[1]:
https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/499#issuecomment-447113216

Is this something you are interested in, folks? Do you have related use
cases you would like to share?

Mathieu Jourdan

  • [sympa-users] Mail editor to send beautiful newsletters, Mathieu Jourdan, 12/13/2018