en - Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Interaction With SourceForge

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Sympa Interaction With SourceForge
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018 09:26:38 +0200

Hi Brian,

You can use regexp in Sympa scenarios, using the "match" rule.

Here is an example of send scenario in which any sender corresponding to your regexp is accepted and any other is rejected.

match([sender], /^[\w-]+@users\.sourceforge\.net/)    smtp,dkim,md5,smime   -> do_it
match([sender], /\d+@\w[^.]+\.\w[^.]+\.p\.re\.sourceforge\.net/    smtp,dkim,md5,smime   -> do_it
true()    smtp,dkim,md5,smime   -> reject

Best regards,

David