en - Re: [sympa-users] View copy of bounced messages?

  • From: Mark London <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] View copy of bounced messages?
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:41:52 -0400

Ok, I just found the "view last bounce" link after, after first licking on the link, sent in the "You should delete bouncing subscribers" email. Then I have to login to the site, and then click on the email address, and then click on the "view last bounce" link. It would nice if either the bounced message, or the "view last bounce" link, was already in the notification email itself, in order to help decide whether the bounces are worth looking at. Unless there is a known way to configure this already, I'm going to modify the notification email to include that information. Thanks.

Mark London
address@concealed