en - Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.2.34 released

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: John Levine <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.2.34 released
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 11:57:00 -0500

When I upgraded test env from 6.2.24 to 6.2.34, all seemed to go well.  However, on one list in particular, some sub-screens are not displaying.  When I click on Owners or Editors, I don't see anything.  Same for when trying to edit the list definition.  However, it's not with all lists.  So far it is only with this particular list.  When I enable debug logging, not seeing any errors.  Have been trying to track down a pattern or reason, but so far haven't discovered anything yet.