en - [sympa-users] How do I turn off error messages to the listmaster?

  • From: Mark London <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How do I turn off error messages to the listmaster?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 13:17:34 -0400

Hi - I'm trying to configure and customize sympa. Is there a way to error email messages from being sent to the listmaster? For example, if I customize a template, and I have an error in it, it generates an email, with the subject line:

Failed to parse web template

That email isn't necessary, because I see the error message on the web page itself, when I try to view the web page using that template.

If there's no switch to turn it off, can someone tell me where I can modify the code, to disable it? Thanks. - Mark

  • [sympa-users] How do I turn off error messages to the listmaster?, Mark London, 04/17/2018