en - [sympa-users] How do I use db_additional_user_fields in sympa.conf?

  • From: Mark London <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How do I use db_additional_user_fields in sympa.conf?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:12:37 -0400

Hi - I want to add a field to the user table, using the db_additional_user_fields feature in sympa.conf.

When does that field get added to the user database table? i.e., I'm using mysql, but when I look at the user_table, the field I added, isn't showing up.

I tried doing a sympa.pl --reload_list_config and --sync_list_db, but those didn't help.

I must be missing something. Can I add a field to the user database table, after I've already configured sympa? Or does it only get added, when sympa is created from scratch?

Thanks. - Mark

  • [sympa-users] How do I use db_additional_user_fields in sympa.conf?, Mark London, 04/11/2018