en - [sympa-users] Why is my mailinglist not findable in web frontend

  • From: Uli Schellhaas <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Why is my mailinglist not findable in web frontend
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 10:44:58 +0200

Hello,

i am listmaster, listowner, creator, and yet i dont see my list on the website, list is working.

Our Setup is with 1 instance, and 1 robot who should serve all Lists.

I hoped someone with more insight into the system would reply "send the config to me i will check" , so i dont have to include anything in this mail here. I would send the answer which hopefully comes up to the list, so others can learn from my mistakes too.

Thanks for personal Mails to me in that matter.

Greetings!