en - [sympa-users] How to subscribe a user to multiple mailing lists?

  • From: Mark London <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] How to subscribe a user to multiple mailing lists?
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2018 22:05:20 -0400

Hi - I'm trying to convert from mailman to sympa. Is there a way to add a user to a mailing list, from the command line?

Mailman has a script that allows me to subscribe a user to a mailing list, from the command line.

I use this feature, in order to easily add a user to multiple mailing lists, without having to use the web interface.

Is there a similar feature in sympa? Or would I need to create an email, sent from the list owner's email address, with an "ADD" command for each mailing list?

Thanks. - Mark