en - [sympa-users] What's the best way to customize the CSS files?

  • From: Mark London <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] What's the best way to customize the CSS files?
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2018 19:52:36 -0400

HI - I've read that I can install customized templates, by putting them in /home/sympa/etc/web_tt2

Is there something similar, if I want to modify some of the css files, such as styles.css and foundation.css? What's the correct way to override the definitions in those files? Thanks. - Mark

  • [sympa-users] What's the best way to customize the CSS files?, Mark London, 04/04/2018