en - [sympa-users] Sympa SOAP

  • From: Graham Pearson <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Sympa SOAP
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 08:14:27 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to connect a CMS to Sympa with SOAP to allow administrators the ability to add and remove subscribers with ease instead of logging into the Sympa Website.

I am able to get a list of mailing lists with soap and that part works.

My issue is with adding a new subscriber, right now I am doing this command line until I can get all of the necessary parameters configured then I will configure the CMS to do a http request based on the information passed

/usr/share/sympa/bin/sympa_soap_client.pl --soap_url=http://{WEBSITE_URL}/sympasoap --service=add --trusted_application={TrustedAppWebiteName} --trusted_application_password={TrustedAppWebsitePassword} --proxy_vars=''USER_EMAIL={Email Address of Admin}'' --service_parameters=test,{Email Address of new Subscriber},'',true

When I do this I get the following

Soap error :
faultcode = soap:Server
faultstring = bug in logic. Ask developer at /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa/Spindle/AuthorizeRequest.pm line 66

Line 66

my $context = $self->{scenario_context}
        or die 'bug in logic. Ask developer';

Any Insight that can help