en - [sympa-users] Renamed list doesn't work very well

  • From: "John Levine" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Renamed list doesn't work very well
  • Date: 29 Jan 2018 10:07:27 -0500

In Sympa 6.2.24 I renamed a newly created list using sympa.pl, e.g.:

$ sympa.pl --rename_list=oldlist@mydomain --new_listname=newlist

The list got renamed, but lots of stuff doesn't work. If I try to
edit the list description in the web interface, I get odd error messages.
When a message from a non-subscriber is moderated, the option to
subscribe the person doesn't work.

Is any of this known bugs? I realize this isn't a very detailed bug
report but the list sort of works, it's just flaky. I don't see any
of these problems with lists I haven't renamed, and as best I can recall
when I renamed a list under 6.2.16 it worked (and works) fine.

R's,
John