en - Re: [sympa-users] Change listmaster's address

  • From: Pierre Abbat <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Change listmaster's address
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 03:44:10 -0500

On Thursday, December 14, 2017 9:23:24 AM EST morgpion wrote:
> -
>
> Hi,
>
> I have to change my email address, how do I change it to access my
> account as listmaster?

Changing listmaster in /etc/sympa/sympa.conf should be sufficient. If it
isn't, someone with more experience should answer.

> In the same time, how to change it on this list "sympa-users" ?

What I did is send address@concealed three messages:
1. help (the result is in French, but I understand French, so no problem)
2. subscribe sympa-users
3. unsubscribe sympa-users address@concealed (the result, for reasons I don't
understand, is in Spanish).

The reason is that Renater's mail server, for reasons I don't understand,
sets
my domain to marozi.bezitopo.org (bezitopo.org's cname record and one of my
mailservers) even if the mail I send does not go through marozi. I originally
subscribed to the list on the web page, then every mail I sent to the list
had
to be approved by a moderator until I changed this.

Pierre
--
Por H o por B, los campos magnéticos se difieren dentro de un imán.