en - [sympa-users] Messed-up quotes, can someone fix?

  • From: Pierre Abbat <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Messed-up quotes, can someone fix?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 20:09:01 -0500

https://www.sympa.org/faq/postfix_howto
As I run Postfix, I copied the aliases from this page (using the view page
source function, since the lines are run together and wordwrapped in the
browser) to the aliases file and edited it. I just sent a message to my sympa
and got this bounce:

<address@concealed”> (expanded from <address@concealed>): Host
or domain name not found. Name service error for
name=lists.bezitopo.xn--org-9o0a type=AAAA: Host not found

but I have to belong to some listed organization. Could someone change it?

Pierre
--
Por H o por B, los campos magnéticos se difieren dentro de un imán.