en - Re: [sympa-users] Attachments removed from messages

  • From: Xand Meaden <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Attachments removed from messages
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 08:47:45 +0000

Thanks Paul and Jan. That does seem to be the trigger - setting the list
to HTML-only mode, and then sending an HTML message with the attachment:
the attachment is removed. Interestingly if the message is plain text,
both it and the attachment are successfully delivered!

Regards,
Xand

--

Please note my change of email address from address@concealed to