en - Re: [sympa-users] Attachments removed from messages

  • From: "Engels, Jan" <address@concealed>
  • To: Paul Barton <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Attachments removed from messages
  • Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 09:08:55 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

yes, we've also experienced this problem with the 'html-only' setting. The
problem seems to
be related with the encoding/structure of the raw e-mail and not with the
attachments themselves.
I could successfully re-send an email to the same mailing list with the exact
same attachment (pdf) that
was previously ripped off by sympa. The problem only ocurred when re-sending
the exact same raw e-mail.
Unfortunately I was not able to find what exactly is causing the problem :(

Below (between ##### ) you can find the headers of such an e-mail (with all
sensitive information removed).

The pdf from this e-mail got ripped off by sympa but it could still be found
in the sympa archive from this
list.

Hope this helps.

Cheers