en - [sympa-users] sympa cache

  • From: Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] sympa cache
  • Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 11:13:26 +0200

Hi All,

We use Sympa 6.2.16 and we realized that there must be a cache in sympa, because we changed the admin/moderator of a moderated list, we checked at the database and the change was done, but when sending a message to the list the moderation request was received by the old moderator, not by the new one.

We solved it restarting sympa service but I guess if there is any way to flush the cache and avoid the restart.

Thanks a lot

--
Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea

Tecnologías de la Información
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid • Campus de Cantoblanco
c/ Francisco Tomás y Valiente 11, EPS Informática, Edif. B, Desp. TI-208 - 28049, Madrid
Tel.: 91497 2368 - address@concealed - www.uam.es

LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | Youtube
¿Eres de la Autónoma? Hazte AlumniUAM

Antes de imprimir este correo piense si es necesario. Cuidemos el medioambiente.