en - Re: [sympa-users] List creation scenari

  • From: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] List creation scenari
  • Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:25:58 +1200

If your SSO setup uses Shibboleth or similar, it will set some HTTP headers (and possibly environment variables) with the additional metadata associated with the SSO method.  You can then use the http_header_list or http_header_prefix to get these values into the Sympa user table for later use in authentication scenari, allowing you to identify how the user authenticated.

Steve