en - [sympa-users] Redirect for Archive links

  • From: kwadronaut <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Redirect for Archive links
  • Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 17:53:15 +0200

Hello,

When linking to a specific mail in the archives, people who first arrive
at that page will get the famous 'I am not a spammer' button. However,
when hitting it you don't get to the actual message.

Example (try for example in a fresh browsing session or icognito window):
https://listes.renater.fr/sympa/arc/sympa-users/2017-08/msg00000.html
hit the magic button, arrive at:
https://listes.renater.fr/sympa

Is this something an admin has to configure, a bug or expected behavior?
Or is there another way I can give people a url where they can read a
specific mail?

a+,
kwadro

  • [sympa-users] Redirect for Archive links, kwadronaut, 08/03/2017