en - Re: [sympa-users] /usr/libexec/queue -- not working?

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: Aaron Bennett <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] /usr/libexec/queue -- not working?
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 22:01:46 +0900

Hi Aaron,

On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:32:32 +0000
"Aaron Bennett" (via sympa-users Mailing List)
<address@concealed> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to debug a Sympa migration issue. The destination server is
> CentOS 7, running symp 6.2.16 from the sympa-ja.org repository. I'm using
> postfix as an MTA and handing mail to it via a transport map to a postfix
> transport defined in master.cf.
>
> When I submit a message via the Web, it gets delivered as expected via
> postfix. However, if I send a message in via smtp, postfix passes it to
> the sympa transport and it disappears. The transport is /etc/smrsh/queue
> which is correctly symlinked to /usr/libexec/queue.
>
> I've also tried dumping the message directly to 'queue' as the sympa user
> as follows:
>
> cat email | /etc/smrsh/queue
> address@concealed<mailto:address@concealed>
>
> It produces no output and exits with status 0, but no mail actually gets
> sent. I tried --debug and --verbose as options to queue, no difference.
> Is there any way to see what it's doing?

Can you show us how you setup transports in master.cf and how define
content of transport map database?

(BTW Symlinks in /etc/smrsh are referred by Sendmail. Postfix may
dilectly use binaries, e.g. under /usr/libexec/sympa.)

Regards,

-- Soji

--
株式会社 コンバージョン