en - [sympa-users] /usr/libexec/queue -- not working?

  • From: Aaron Bennett <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] /usr/libexec/queue -- not working?
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:32:32 +0000

Hi,

I’m trying to debug a Sympa migration issue.  The destination server is CentOS 7, running symp 6.2.16 from the sympa-ja.org repository.  I’m using postfix as an MTA and handing mail to it via a transport map to a postfix transport defined in master.cf.

When I submit a message via the Web, it gets delivered as expected via postfix.  However, if I send a message in via smtp, postfix passes it to the sympa transport and it disappears.  The transport is /etc/smrsh/queue which is correctly symlinked to /usr/libexec/queue.

I’ve also tried dumping the message directly to ‘queue’ as the sympa user as follows:

cat email | /etc/smrsh/queue address@concealed

It produces no output and exits with status 0, but no mail actually gets sent.  I tried  --debug and --verbose as options to queue, no difference.  Is there any way to see what it’s doing?

Thanks,

Aaron

---

Aaron Bennett