en - Re: [sympa-users] delivery_time

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] delivery_time
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 14:01:06 -0500

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 3:55 AM, Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea <address@concealed> wrote:

Hi All,

I've noticed that when you set an specific delivery_time to a list, then you can not unset it through the web interface, you just can change it to another time. It may be a bug on sympa 6.2.16, the workaround consists on changing the config file to remove the delivery_time parameter.

Yes, I've seen this too.  I suspect it is also related to this situation:

The web GUI seems to have difficulty with unsetting some parameters once set.

Amos