en - Re: [sympa-users] Mailto links not rendering in gmail

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: Casey Workman <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Mailto links not rendering in gmail
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 10:54:44 -0700

I'd love to know a fix to this, I have a similar problem with _mobile_ gmail on android, as well as a few other desktop webmail and mobile webmail apps on both android and apple, for admin mails as well as footers (including mime).

It feels like certain html constructs are being stripped out, this being one of them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom Fillmore

southern California