en - Re: [sympa-users] moderation url? ticket issues?

  • From: address@concealed (Matt Goebel)
  • To: address@concealed (Robert McNicholas)
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] moderation url? ticket issues?
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2017 14:39:35 -0500 (EST)

Our moderators are defined localy, I wonder if it is having some kind
of timing issue with mariadb or however it is doing it's list config
caching?

Thanks,
Matt

And now a bit of polka music by "Robert McNicholas"

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...