en - Re: [sympa-users] perl module MIME-Lite-HTML ?

  • From: Xavier Bachelot <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] perl module MIME-Lite-HTML ?
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 12:00:37 +0100

Hi,

On 22/12/2016 07:43, Sivert Hatteberg wrote:

On 12/21/2016 09:17 PM, Alex Meaden wrote:
Hi,

We're running Sympa on Red Hat 6 and use the EPEL package for this. I
see it is also available for EL7 so may be worth a look at.

Hi,

We use the EPEL packages as well. Works perfectly both on EL6 and EL7.

perl-MIME-Lite-HTML.noarch
perl-MIME-Lite.noarch

FWIW, all perl modules needed to run Sympa 6.2 on RHEL 6 and 7 (and clones) are available in EPEL, as well as in Fedora. If anything is missing or outdated, feel free to file bugs and make sure I'm cc'ed, I'll take care of closing the gaps.
The actual sympa package is still not available, but I am working with Soji (the nice guy providing sympa rpms at sympa-ja.org and continously contributing to sympa upstream) toward this goal, although it's taking a bit of time to get everything sorted, mostly because of my lack of time and focus on this matter but I'm confident we'll get there eventually :-)

Regards,
Xavier