en - [sympa-users] perl module MIME-Lite-HTML ?

  • From: Matt Goebel <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] perl module MIME-Lite-HTML ?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 15:08:51 -0500

Hello,

I'm trying to install sympa on a either redhat es 7 or sles 12 and
discovering that trying to compile the perl module MIME-Lite-HTML
that it seems to be broken. This seems to be a known issue on
newer versions of linux. Anyone know how important this perl module
is to the care and feeding of sympa?

On Sles 11sp4 x64 I can get it to compile if I use
MIME-Lite-3.027.tar.gz
MIME-Lite-HTML-1.24.tar.gz
but no combination of perl versions, or versions of these two
modules gives a clean compile of MIME-Lite-HTML.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Goebel : address@concealed : Unix Jockey @ EMU : Hail Eris
Neo-Student, Net Lurker, Donut consumer, and procrastinating medher...