en - Re: [sympa-users] list owners/moderators from other sympa lists?

  • From: Amos <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed >> address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] list owners/moderators from other sympa lists?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 07:31:55 -0600

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 8:58 AM Stefan Hornburg (Racke) <address@concealed> wrote:
On 10/26/2016 05:31 AM, Amos (via sympa-users Mailing List) wrote:
> Is anybody else using a Sympa list for either the owners and/or editors of another Sympa list?  These errors appear to
> have an impact on updating either the owners or editors of such a configured list.

Hello Amos,

please check out the thread "list_data configuration changes not active". This (faulty) behaviour was apparently
introduced in 6.2.

I posted a patch in this thread, which seems to fix the database update problems.
There are other problems caused by caching the admin users.

Regards
          Racke

I applied the patch, but not seeing much improvement.  It's as if Sympa is not correctly comparing the current list of owners/editors with any new updates that need to be applied, and tries to continually re-add ones that are already in the db for that list.  This results in an exception.

Amos

  • Re: [sympa-users] list owners/moderators from other sympa lists?, Amos, 11/15/2016