en - [sympa-users] False unsubscribe requests - Any known suspects?

  • From: Richard Heider <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] False unsubscribe requests - Any known suspects?
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 10:46:33 +0600

Dear Sympa Community,

a lot of my users complain about repeatedly getting false unsubscribe confirmation emails. (We have confirm unsubscribe configured).
The list has personalised unsubscribe links at the end of every email.

Are there known issues, that this links are intercepted and used by bots, e.g. from Email providers also running search engines?

Currently I have no idea where to start my analysis, so I am mainly looking for leads, clues or know suspects.

Your input will be highly appreciated. I also value links to relevant threads, should they exist.

Thank you
Richard
--
Richard Heider                              [Bishkek: UTC+06:00]
M +996 557 888 604 (WhatsApp)               Skype: richard_heider