en - [sympa-users] Bulk changing email addresses

  • From: Kenneth MacDonald <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Bulk changing email addresses
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 10:54:26 +0000

We are investigating how to process a bulk change of a large number (tens of
thousands) of list subscribers in our Sympa 6.0 service.

Does anyone know if there's a Sympa API to do this, or will we have to fall
back to writing SQL updates to the database?

Cheers,

Kenny.

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.