en - [sympa-users] Installation of Sympa on CENTOS with CPANEL

  • From: "Drew Brydon" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Installation of Sympa on CENTOS with CPANEL
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 19:29:40 -0400

Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone had the experience of installing Sympa on a server that already has CPANEL installed on it. This means that the MTA is Exim, but I cannot figure out the exact configuration to make it work with both Sympa and Exim. I keep on getting a newaliases error whenever I try to create a new list. I finally decided to turn off the sendmail_aliases to none, and that stopped the error that I was getting, but I now have to create the aliases myself. And now I am getting another error with that.

I am just hoping that someone has experience with this type of situation, and might help with the EXIM configuration. The documentation on the website is not the best in this regard, and I am having a tough time following it.

Thank you!

Drew N. Brydon

address@concealed | Library and Education Program Coordinator

The Boston Psychoanalytic Society and Institute, Inc.

141 Herrick Road, Newton Centre, MA 02459
Tel: 617-266-0953 ext. 105 | Fax: 857.255.3253 | Web:
www.bpsi.org