en - [sympa-users] web_access permission missconfigured after upgrade to 6.2.16

  • From: Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] web_access permission missconfigured after upgrade to 6.2.16
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 10:41:12 +0200

Hi all,

After upgrading Sympa to 6.2.16 we've seen that the Files web_access permission for all the list has the value "()". We can change it on each list to the corresponding one through the web interface, for example, to the value "Only subscriptors (private)" but I would like to know if it has a equivalent field at the database, so we can made the change to all the lists. I've been searching through the whole database but I'm not able to find it.

Thanks and best regards

  • [sympa-users] web_access permission missconfigured after upgrade to 6.2.16, Gonzalo Palacios Goicolea, 08/18/2016