en - Re: [sympa-users] messages building up in distribute spool

  • From: David <address@concealed>
  • To: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>, Matt Taggart <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] messages building up in distribute spool
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:25:51 +0200

Hi Matt,

When you say "distribute", do you actually the spool called ditribute? Because I don't think it should still be used.

Regards,

David

Le 15 juin 2016 00:23:36 CEST, Matt Taggart <address@concealed> a écrit :
Hi sympa!

In just the last few weeks I am seeing a problem where messages
are building up in the distribute spool directory during the day and
then they manage to get cleared out in the evening. It seems that
stuff in distribute is being processed very slowly and some messages
are seeing delays of many hours.

Any idea on where to start troubleshooting this?
What does the path into and out of that spool look like and where
could it be bottlenecked?
(this is still 6.1 btw)

Thanks,

--