en - Re: [sympa-users] Question on Looping (possible bug)?

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Question on Looping (possible bug)?
  • Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 21:00:38 +0900

Hi all,

This looping seems starting as of 6.2.13. A quick fix is adding a line

From: [%conf.email%]-request@[%conf.host%]

at the beginning of the file

mail_tt2/delivery_status_notification.tt2

so that <sympa@myhost> address will not be used by Sympa to respond to errors
sent by another Sympa.

Regards,

-- Soji

2016/03/24 2:13、Matthew Caron (via sympa-users Mailing List)
<address@concealed> のメッセージ: