en - Re: [sympa-users] Moderation, non-silent Rejection and Backscatter

  • From: Asbed Bedrossian <address@concealed>
  • To: Steve Shipway <address@concealed>
  • Cc: Asbed Bedrossian <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Moderation, non-silent Rejection and Backscatter
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 21:28:48 +0000

Dear Steve,

I’d like to configure the list so that: A) it does not send a notification
submitters that a submission is held up for moderation; and B) quiet
rejection/distribution - are the default.

I was unable to figure this out from the documentation and a quick review of
the list’s archive. Thanks for any input.

Regards,
Asbed