en - [sympa-users] New install that doesn't work at all

  • From: "Christian Tardif" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] New install that doesn't work at all
  • Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 01:29:08 +0000

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a sympa list system on a brand new Ubuntu Trusty (apache, mysql, sympa 6.1.17) that just does not work. I've configured it to look like what I already have but when I try to request a first password for the listmaster user I've set in the sympa.conf, it just does not do anything. The mail doesn't get through, nothing in any log.

Anyone can help me with that?

Thanks,

Christian...