en - [sympa-users] Quiet subscriber adding by default

  • From: Marten Mattisen <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Quiet subscriber adding by default
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:17:28 +0200

Hello!

As some of our Sympa users tend to forget ticking the "quiet" box while adding users, but insist that sending the notification mail feels very unprofessional, there rises a question if it is possible for "Quiet" boxes while adding subscribers through web interface (single or multiple add) to be ticked by default (I guess it would be okay if it is not visually ticked but does not send the notification of adding by default). I understand it is kind of rude to add people without notifying them, but I got to please my users :).

Thanks in advance,
Marten